Babies evacuated to safety as fire guts parts of Korle Bu Teaching Hospital

Several babies have been evacuated to safety as fire gut parts of the Korle Bu Teaching hospital Wednesday dawn.

It’s unclear what may have started the fire or how it spread so quickly to the maternity block of the facility but reports from workers in there suggests the babies had to be moved quickly to safety for fear of being burnt alive.

A video posted by a worker at the facility suggested the team needed help from the Ghana National Fire Service hence a call on anyone with the ability to offer help to do so immediately.

Watch video below of a Korle Bu worker narrating events which forced the evacuation of babies at the hospital

Must Read

Related News